The TIWAL 3.2 can be assembled and rigged in 20 minutes.
Rigging is carried out in six steps:
1. Inflate the hull with the electric pump (not at maximum)
2. Install mast step (dagger board trunk).
3. Mount the aluminum tubular frame (plug in with spring clips).
4. Attach the aluminum frame on the hull with self-adhesive Velcro strips.
5. * Manually inflate the hull at a pressure of 0.8 bar (11psi - see pressure gauge).
6. Assemble the five pieces that compose the mast and boom system, set the sail and step the mast.
*A high-pressure pump is available as optional. (cod.TW01)
This pump allows to inflate the hull completely without using the manual pump.